Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Who Does She Think She IS????

So by this time you must be thinking; "who does this bitch think she is" ? Well I promise I am young but i have been doing this as long as i can remember, besides the short stint in sales i just got out of I've never done anything else. Wine, Spirts and Beer is the blood in my body. I have worked in fine dining, 5 star resorts in french inns and in a bikini on the beach. And so in turn have seen it all.

I have been hissed at, cursed out and hit on, all in the same night. I have storys of bubbly and naked ocean dives by moon light, and drucken step fathers throwing food at there wives. I wanted a place to write it all down, here it is. Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brownridge you are a legend.....i remember a few of those events you speak of...